Anyone used Valspar emulsion from B&Q?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Resurrecting this one, I was talking to a colleague today about painty and asked if he'd used Valspar...yes, it was good stuff he replied, did it in one coat.
That's not my experience, mine was cr@p I said.
They do 3 different grades he explained, cheap , middle and expensive. He used the mid range and found it fine.
Perhaps I opted for the cheap one :blush:

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member

I must get some pain this afternoon but I noticed that only the Dulux is recommended for exterior walls..... can I use the Jhonstone's trade, crown trade or Leyland trade for exterior walls?

Thanks in advance

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I must get some pain this afternoon but I noticed that only the Dulux is recommended for exterior walls..... can I use the Jhonstone's trade, crown trade or Leyland trade for exterior walls?

Thanks in advance

Yes. Just tell them what you're painting and they'll give you good advice

kiwifruit

Über Member

Thanks in advance
Johnstone Trade Centre have the summer sale on with up to 50% off exterior masonry paint. If is a new wall or never painted before you will need to stabilise the wall first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom