Anyone watching Channel 5? Road rage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yep, Matthew t was just on it....

BSRU

A Human Being
[QUOTE 3118738, member: 259"]Matthew's not that ugly![/QUOTE]
Hasn't Matthew been seduced by the dark side since getting a fossil fuel vehicle.

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Matthew's driving round Wales hurling abuse at cyclists now, it's very sad. "I'll wrap that bike up your nose"- makes no sense.

PK99

Legendary Member
The incident where the scruffy old w@nker acted like a complete tosser after overhearing a passing remark you mean?:dry:

That was no more than a middle aged bloke taking exception to being mouthed of at by a gobby kid - car and bike were irrelevant to the personal interaction.

jarlrmai

Veteran
I hate corner cutters having been hit by one.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That was no more than a middle aged bloke taking exception to being mouthed of at by a gobby kid - car and bike were irrelevant to the personal interaction.

He didn't "mouth off",if i remember he made a passive comment as the driver passed. So you think it's ok for middle aged men to act aggressively to such comments? By the way i'm a middle aged man myself.

PK99

Legendary Member
He didn't "mouth off",if i remember he made a passive comment as the driver passed. So you think it's ok for middle aged men to act aggressively to such comments? By the way i'm a middle aged man myself.

Watch the video and note the continuing sarkie attitude. You remember incorrectly.

No I do not think it is alright , I said it was matts attitude that provoked the incident, bike and car were irrelevant.

I note that, typical of many with Asperger's, Matt has moved on from one narrow obsession to another. It was cycling with a camera, now it is driving with a camera.

jarlrmai

Veteran
Cutting corners is dangerous, if Matt had been in a car the guy wouldn't have heard it and he certainly wouldn't have come back to have a go at him.

The cut corner provoked the incident.

PK99

Legendary Member
Cutting corners is dangerous, if Matt had been in a car the guy wouldn't have heard it and he certainly wouldn't have come back to have a go at him.

The cut corner provoked the incident.

The thing that provoked the guy to get in Matt's face was Matts sarcastic "See ya!" as he rode off.

Take the bike and car out of the equation. If an 18 year old started mouthing off at a random stranger in the street the likely outcome would be the same.

In Transactional analysis terms, Matt's (Immature) Child Behaviour drew out a (Critical) Parent Behaviour response.
http://www.businessballs.com/transact.htm

Top Bottom