Anyone watching the Ryder Cup?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Its a beautiful day and I really should get a ride in......but I decided chill out, watch Ryder Cup and then football. (In between I will be making a curry).
As a golfer I think the comp is facinating. Europe leading but that can turn at almost any time.
Anyone else watching it ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Nope, each to their own and all that but I find golf pretty boring and the over kill coverage of the Ryder cup by the BBC makes it infinitely worse.

Not watching it at home, although saw a few hours at work yesterday and this morning.

Following it on t'internet.

Europe going well so far.

A fellow greenkeeper friend of mine is working there on the course in Paris. He posted a selfie with him and Tiger on Facebook.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
As with a lot of top level sport, you don't need to be a fan or player of the game to enjoy the spectacle of two evenly matched teams competing hard against each other.

Having watched some of the Open, I had Europe down for a Ryder Cup thrashing.

Looks like I may be wrong about that.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
As with a lot of top level sport, you don't need to be a fan or player of the game to enjoy the spectacle of two evenly matched teams competing hard against each other.

Having watched some of the Open, I had Europe down for a Ryder Cup thrashing.

Looks like I may be wrong about that.
I am with you on that. I didnt give them much chance but they are doing very well.
As we saw in Medina its not over till its over but at this stage I would rather be 8.3 up than 3.8 down.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Absolutely, only evening highlights sadly...feckin sky

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hell yes. Still worried, mind, in case the USA finally realises how to play the course.

The singles is always the hard day.
Americans dont do team game like us.
If we loose today we should be flogged. But the steam tanks will be all out guns blazing today.
Tiger done his usual, i dont know why he got a game, must be for a crowd pleaser??

Top Bottom