Anyone watching the Ryder Cup?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’d rather push cocktail sticks through my plumbs than watch golf of any sorts.

Well why don't you do that and stay away from this post! :hello:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I have the full sports package but wish I had never heard of sky

Sky did a decent job of covering the immediate aftermath of the win which was a fast moving, unregulated, and no doubt challenging situation for a broadcaster.

They were also there to see Mickelson plop the ball in the lake.

I'm no keener on paying Sky than anyone else, but they delivered today as they so often do for big events.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sky did a decent job of covering the immediate aftermath of the win which was a fast moving, unregulated, and no doubt challenging situation for a broadcaster.

They were also there to see Mickelson plop the ball in the lake.

I'm no keener on paying Sky than anyone else, but they delivered today as they so often do for big events.
Absolutely. They are brilliant.
But..........
The price they charge is prohibitive to many people.
Other providers like BT are making it even more expensive and now some where you can only get it via a computer/laptop.
We were all happy with BBC & ITV before they came along.

Jimidh

Veteran
Absolutely. They are brilliant.
But..........
The price they charge is prohibitive to many people.
Other providers like BT are making it even more expensive and now some where you can only get it via a computer/laptop.
We were all happy with BBC & ITV before they came along.
We were but Sky are great at covering these events as they can devote a channel for the whole day to cover from first Tee off till the finish.

Oh and my Sky bill is way too expensive but every time I decide i’m going to give it up I realise there is a big event over the horizon that I don’t want to miss.

Top Bottom