Anyone Work In TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
How could any tv company refuse ? :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325965713.629484.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325965713.629484.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 65

Shaun

Founder
Just don't do that Larry Grayson impression on the telly eh? :laugh:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's a sad reflection on the NHS that people like me have to turn to the TV eh ?
Well I've been at goal for what, 9 months ?

just a few more "years" to go then ? :smile:

The delay between weight loss and surgery is justified.

I had a collegue who lost a massive amount of weight ands as a consequence ended up with an 'apron'. This was successfully removed by the NHS.

My colleague successfully regained the weight that he lost rendering the surgery an expensive waste of time.

The recidivism rates amongst dieters are pretty high so the delay before offering surgery seems fair to me.

I'm probably going to end up with saggy bits if I am successful with my weight loss plans. I'll just hide my wallet and car keys in the folds to reduce the payload in my pockets.

yello

I'm probably going to end up with saggy bits if I am successful with my weight loss plans. I'll just hide my wallet and car keys in the folds to reduce the payload in my pockets.

That's the spirit! Turning adversity to advantage!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
The delay between weight loss and surgery is justified.

I had a collegue who lost a massive amount of weight ands as a consequence ended up with an 'apron'. This was successfully removed by the NHS.

My colleague successfully regained the weight that he lost rendering the surgery an expensive waste of time.

The recidivism rates amongst dieters are pretty high so the delay before offering surgery seems fair to me.

My issue being the NHS told me that I can't have it at all. Period !!!!!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I'd have thought that would be the deal clincher? ^_^

Thats the hope :0)

Andrew_P

In between here and there
If it is the show on C4 about bodies I do not think I have seen one that has been negative, the only downside is that they have done Gaz's problem recently so cannot see them revisiting it so quickly?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'd suggest that you've got a good story for TV:

- The original motivation
- The effort you've put in yourself to lose the weight, i.e. at the start and continuing
- The work you've done to motivate others and the subsequent publicity
- That you've saved the NHS thousands so far

Hope it goes well. If it doesn't, give us the programme's details and I'm sure that some of us can 'push' for you :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I'd suggest that you've got a good story for TV:

- The original motivation
- The effort you've put in yourself to lose the weight, i.e. at the start and continuing
- The work you've done to motivate others and the subsequent publicity
- That you've saved the NHS thousands so far

Hope it goes well. If it doesn't, give us the programme's details and I'm sure that some of us can 'push' for you :thumbsup:

Much appreciated dude - thanks :smile:

Top Bottom