Anyone Work In TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Ooh is it blue peter or countdown?

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Be yourself and you will get it.

Most importantly - remeber that the casting directors are self employed and want you to be right for this as much as you do.

Dude - your story is amazing, everyone loves triumph over adversity, no more so than TV people. Add to that that you've already had media interest and the producers will be happy, as the newspapers who wrte about you will probably feature the show in their listings.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
abandon all hope. All you can go on is the track record of the show, and if it's the one that I think it is, then you are making a bargain with the devil.

I'm guessing, but if I'm right about the show I think that you will gain something from this personally. That would be good, but do not for a second presume that you will be portrayed in the way you think is fair. It all depends on how the director, editor and commissioning editor feel on the day

Reactions: gaz

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Good luck!:becool::becool:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Gaz, in case you're feeling put off, just react as you would to friends and family and if your face fits you'll be called back. Up to you then.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
abandon all hope. All you can go on is the track record of the show, and if it's the one that I think it is, then you are making a bargain with the devil.

I'm guessing, but if I'm right about the show I think that you will gain something from this personally. That would be good, but do not for a second presume that you will be portrayed in the way you think is fair. It all depends on how the director, editor and commissioning editor feel on the day

Frankly, its the only option left for me now, that or win the lotto (but I dont play)

No one remembers the last episode once the new one has been on

Top Bottom