Anything cycling related in your big red stocking.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sadly I can no longer say "it's too wet, I'll get the bike dirty."

M in L paid for some mudguards, but I had to go and get them; but then again she is 92.

I was like a big kid testing them yesterday. Swerving all over the road from puddle to puddle.

It's like when you got yer first pair of wellies.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Just a card:
20141225_131036.jpg

Slioch

Guru
Mrs S got me one of these. I'm now trying to work out which bike to put it on. The uber-macho carbon speed machine doesn't seem appropriate somehow :blush:.

Whichever bike I put it on, I'm having a terrible premonition that I may not tighten the nut enough and it will "accidentally" fall off and get lost somewhere along the way....

Wilko Bell.jpg

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Altura night vision evo jacket (got if for £30 thanks to @outlash :thumbsup:), base layer top and tights
SolarStorm cree 5000 Lm lights for the mtb and Lezyne micro drive lights for the hybrid
2 Syncros saddle bags

I went out for a little 10 mile ride earlier to test the Altura wear and the Lezyne lights, very impressed. Now looking forward to it getting dark so I can test the SolarStorm up the woods :highfive:

I`v been like a 6 year old today :blush:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Check the heating elements, if it is electric. Those can be replaced.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Long-standing forum members may get the CycleChat-related reference in this present:
10395182_1562668957311781_3512663093906826898_n.jpg
Looks like jerry's having a bad day. He'd better drop his landing gear and get his white handkerchief ready, because he's not getting much farther in that one. Nor gaining enough altitude for a bailout.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
And now the oven has gone wrong, its not getting hot so looks like i need a new oven .Theres my xmas money + more spent :cry:

And a more serious answer. If you know the make and model number of your oven you can get a§ new element for around £12 and fit it yourself. There's tutorials on youtube.

Been there twice in the past ten years.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
And a more serious answer. If you know the make and model number of your oven you can get a§ new element for around £12 and fit it yourself. There's tutorials on youtube.

Been there twice in the past ten years.
TBH it was too hot before till it started not getting warm enough even with a new thermostat . its a cheapB&Q jobbie that was in before we moved in and google has many bad
reviews.

Top Bottom