Anything cycling related in your big red stocking.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
A waterproof cover for my saddle, which is a lovely thought. Shame it's a rather vile colour.

young Ed

Veteran
what pressies were under the tree this morning? cycling or not cycling

i got chocolate, haynes land rover 2, 2a and 3 service and repair manual for when i get my girl :biggrin:, and from my self/bro's i got my lezyne steel floor drive and a slip chuck and a couple of wiggle bottles (all from wiggle of course) :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

ScotiaLass

Guru
I got perfume, a Sony bluetooth speaker (as I'm always moaning about not being able to play my music in the front room), some Udderly Smooth chamois cream, some nice bath smellies, a FireFighters 2015 Calendar, chocolates (x2) and a promise of a chest harness for my Go-Pro Hero 3+.

I also got (before xmas) a new pair of leather shoes my daughter bought for me, and my Go-Pro which hubby bought me.
I'm well chuffed :smile:

Oh and my treat to myself was an 18 mile bike ride this morning :biggrin:

Surprised myself with the fact that I got really excited by getting a C02 inflater...was going to try it out on a spare tube but then realised:
1. Waste of a cartridge
2. It's probably going to blow the tube to bits if not housed within the tyre
3. Having another glass of wine makes number 2^^^ quite appealing as it might be quite funny!

jayonabike