Anything cycling related in your big red stocking.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GarryG

A couple that I purchased a couple of days ago with money I had been sent, which were a pair of Schwalbe Delta cruisers in cream and a Dawes grand tourer saddle for my Hercules.

Then my wife and daughter got me a bike workshop stand (which should make life easier) and a small bike tool kit with a few bits in.

Cubist

Still wavin'
A 32t IO chainring from Superstar, a pair of BG expert shoes, A pair of Ultegra Pedals, a Cree XT front lamp with zoom focus, a Diamond Ruby rear light, a Clasohlsen boot and shoe dryer and enough cash to buy a Oneup 42t cassette expander and rad cage.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I got an aeropress coffee maker, four different coffees, a set of coffee making fridge magnets, a pair of jewellers tin snips, a set of swiss files, a compressor and airbrush, a bottle of malt whisky, a half bottle of desert wine, a bottle of coca leaf liqueur a box of jelly babies and some cherry liqueur chocolates. The jelly babies and chocolates have been consumed.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Spd pedals (Shimano 520s) and some nice Bontraeger Cycling Shoes. Not a surprise, as I got them a few weeks ago, and got fitted all proper, as I'm a size 14.(48 Eur, 13 UK) No mean feat as most cycling things are made for smaller fellows, but my LBS/running shoe store came through for me again. I also got a very nice chain checker that also shows the percentage of wear in the chain, so you may plan ahead for replacement and find problems before they start, which I have done already.

young Ed

Veteran
Bleu de Chanel,
am i the only one who had to google to see what these were?
Gold bullion
is it real 24 carrat and all? how heavy?
I got an aeropress coffee maker, four different coffees, a set of coffee making fridge magnets, a pair of jewellers tin snips, a set of swiss files, a compressor and airbrush, a bottle of malt whisky, a half bottle of desert wine, a bottle of coca leaf liqueur a box of jelly babies and some cherry liqueur chocolates. The jelly babies and chocolates have been consumed.
no pork pies? not even mince pies?
Spd pedals (Shimano 520s) and some nice Bontraeger Cycling Shoes. Not a surprise, as I got them a few weeks ago, and got fitted all proper, as I'm a size 14.(48 Eur, 13 UK) No mean feat as most cycling things are made for smaller fellows, but my LBS/running shoe store came through for me again. I also got a very nice chain checker that also shows the percentage of wear in the chain, so you may plan ahead for replacement and find problems before they start, which I have done already.
i'm in the UK and am UK 13 12 or so and have a couple of pairs of UK 13 (i find it is best to have one size larger than normal for cycling shoes) cycling shoes, both specialized one spd and one spd-sl
Cheers Ed

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I haven't had my first cuppa yet so read that as "an aeroplanes coffee maker" and just thought that someone you know had been out on the rob at BA. A second read and it was all OK though.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
But you wouldn't eat a pair at one sitting?

I would with a side order of sports' sock frittatas. :mrpig:

Top Bottom