Anything you want ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A shed. Where I can fettle my bikes, brew a cuppa, listen to the cricket on the radio, sit in a rocking chair and hear the sounds of the birds, bees, wind in the trees, and the sound of the sea in the near distance.

Something like this:
7967580002.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A shed. Where I can fettle my bikes, brew a cuppa, listen to the cricket on the radio, sit in a rocking chair and hear the sounds of the birds, bees, wind in the trees, and the sound of the sea in the near distance.

Something like this:
7967580002.jpg

Knock on the door and @rb58 might answer...

rb58

Enigma

Something like this:
7967580002.jpg
That's a bit like mine, only my dart board is on the inside - perilously close to the Alcyon hanging on the wall above it.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Well world peace, but that's not really realistic.

I can't help but think about saving my daughter's friend -save all the immense heart ache. The sad thing is it could have easily been done had we just known -which makes it all the more frustrating and sad.

D

Deleted member 1258

Like biggs682's wife a new body would be nice.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
@Cuchilo. sadly my daughter's friend took her own life. She was a beautiful girl who made a mistake, and my wife and I can't help but feel if she'd stopped and thought it through for a minute? 10 minutes? An hour? Things would have been so different. For the want of minutes things could have been so different. I really wish I could change that and things for her family -that's what I'd really want.

Top Bottom