Anything you want ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
at this moment in time ... a new spine would be nice

Jayaly

Enough money to get my boys degrees without a mountain of debt sitting on their backs when they finally start work.

Edit: now feeling utterly selfish having cross posted with Drago's far more worthwhile suggestion.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A couple of new knees.
Financial security

young Ed

Veteran
more hours in a day, even if i start at 06:00 am and finish at 10:00 pm as i do not all too seldom i still haven't got everything i need done and working in the dark isn't so easy :sad:
i also want a whole load of coos and a dairy farm along with a load of sheep :tongue:

but really, in reality i'm happy as i am and reckon i'm in a pretty good position. various friends and one family member have died over the years, some had lived a good length life and some died much, much too young before they even became an adult and i would like them back i won't lie but at the same time i'm just happy i knew them for what time i did :smile:
Cheers Ed

jhawk

Veteran
Mum passed away when I was 12, so I'd say that I'd love to have her back. Often wonder what she'd think of my plans for the next year. Hopefully she's able to somehow live my adventures vicariously through me. Got a picture of her and my Nan on her wedding day in my wallet. Always keep that there.

That said, I'm not sure how I'd deal with the situation of her being (presumably) in England and me being (presumably) here. Also not sure whether I'd trade having the ability to have a new chance at some sort of normal father-son relationship with the old man - a chance that was rarely afforded to us after Mum and Dad divorced when I was five.

All other wants are merely materialistic.

Top Bottom