Anywhere to try bkool or zwift

Rhysito

Thanks to some useful feedback on another thread I am considering joining the ranks of virtual / turbo / indoor (I dont know the lingo yet!) riders. However, purchasing a turbo trainer is quite an outlay. Is there any gyms or places in London where you can have a trial session on one of these to see if I enjoy it or not?

BurningLegs

My local branch of Evans Cycles (admittedly not in London) has two full Zwift setups that customers can hop on and try. Maybe try a bike shop?

CXRAndy

Guru
Thanks to some useful feedback on another thread I am considering joining the ranks of virtual / turbo / indoor (I dont know the lingo yet!) riders. However, purchasing a turbo trainer is quite an outlay. Is there any gyms or places in London where you can have a trial session on one of these to see if I enjoy it or not?

Sigma sport(London) cycle shop has some turbos setup for Zwift. Give them a ring. Also other big outlets tend to have a setup or two.

vickster

Legendary Member
Sigma sport(London) cycle shop has some turbos setup for Zwift. Give them a ring. Also other big outlets tend to have a setup or two.
A bit outside London but close to a station under an hour from Waterloo (check for works at weekend)

Top Bottom