Apart from urinals.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When we do our scans the urine is radioactive, so there is a sign that asks men to sit down

It reduces splashing and also means an emptier bladder

One evening one of the staff was in fits of laughter.....

Someone had written acros the sign

" No..........God gave men a penis for a reason"

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Also (as an aside) replacing the fly with a company logo is allegedly even more effective in improving aim

There has to be a market for novelty urinals bearing the face of, say, Farage or Trump where you piss into his mouth.

Mr Celine

Discordian
You don't have to be a sitzpinkler .

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
IMG_0647.JPG
There has to be a market for novelty urinals bearing the face of, say, Farage or Trump where you piss into his mouth.
Already done

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
[QUOTE 4549844, member: 21629"]I did. But only because I remembered that men in many cases leave wc with those few drops visible on their trousers. And I was always wondering - is it a kind of "hey everyone, look at me, I just have been in wc for a pee!" or "I'm too lazy to shake it"?[/QUOTE]
No, it's more of an 'oh, b*gger' moment.

Once on my way to a site to meet our crew, I bought some lucozade and drank it while driving, putting plastic bottle between my legs. Oops, squeezed too hard with my legs and the sugary goop overflowed into my crotch making it look like I'd peed myself:ohmy:. Luckily, my Hi Viz jacket was a tad on the long side and covered the wet patch up^_^.

On another occasion, at Ashton Court festival here in Bristol (the last one I went to - Robert Plant played....yay!), I was busting for a pee and looked at the line of men and women, all doing the 'pee dance', for the loos. I thought of being blokey and popping into the nearby woods for a jimmy riddle behind one of the big girth old oak trees. On walking around the other side of the tree, thinking I was safe from sight, I came across a lady in...err..full flow:laugh:. Never seen a lady pee before, quite impressed at flow rate, arc length etc...:laugh:. Poor oak tree, I'll bet most of the festival peed on it.

Top Bottom