Arch! Making stuff.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fenfirsttimer

The panels being used are aluminum so I guess no more bad then other aluminum pans.

True - guess the problems with that are minute to other problems they are faced with in the greater scheme of things!

My thought about the stock(pot) pile was that maybe he was making them to take to market.

Hadn't thought of that - good suggestion....:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
My thought about the stock(pot) pile was that maybe he was making them to take to market.

The flaw of course, is when he realises he's cut up all the Landrovers, and hasn't got anything to take them to market in....

;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Love the old Pathe News reels!
:biggrin:

The commentary accents and undertones are priceless. "Here's a funny little northern man, doing something odd!"

I was watching a repeat of a programme about Pathe the other day though, and there were some 'vox pops' from during the Blitz.

Reporter to man in hat and overcoat: "So do you think we should do this to Berlin?"
Man in hat and overcoat: "I should say so!"

You just don't get people saying "I should say so!" anymore.

Watching them, you expect Harry Enfield and Victoria Wood to pop up any minute.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I came across a plastic lemonade bottle greenhouse last year. Bottles with drilled bases just threaded onto vertical canes (no mortar required) with similar angled canes for the roof.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I came across a plastic lemonade bottle greenhouse last year. Bottles with drilled bases just threaded onto vertical canes (no mortar required) with similar angled canes for the roof.

Oh, interesting! :thumbsup:

I wonder if we could make a small one (a coldframe perhaps) at St Nicks....

Top Bottom