arch rides the xtra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
arch riding on the back of the 'evolved' my xtracycle conversion. it's evolved (hence the name) from a cannondale m1000 mountain bike from 1993. spray can painted tango orange (finish is quite acceptable for spray cans) the mirrored chrome 'evolved' decals cost me quite a bit from a car decal place, then i found similar things cheaper on ebay :biggrin: velocison really likes it, if he's good i might make him a cushion for the deck he sits on :angry: handles really well even when loaded. when not loaded it rides just like a normal bike.

cheers, velocidad.

Image0007.jpg

Image0006.jpg

OP
OP
velocidad

velocidad

Veteran
and it glows in the dark :tongue:

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

OP
OP
velocidad

velocidad

Veteran
they are the parts of the post that aren't text.....lol :smile:

i wonder why ya not seeing them, maybe i've bodged up importing the pics, and maybe that's why nobody has commented? :tongue: strange that i can see them though :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
I can see them. That's a very long looking bike...

It is a bit long - every gate we went through on the first bit of the Hornsea bike track, there was a pause while Velocidad wiggled through and readjusted the rear handlebars.

I should point out, I did have my own bike with me, I didn't make him carry me for 45 miles....:smile:

It's very tidy, and I can vouch for the quality of the paintjob, I assumed it was pro powdercoating until he told me he'd done it.

A cushion would be good though....

ChrisKH

Guru
I saw a Mum with a lime green bike very similar to this with two kids on the back going down Leadenhall Street, opposite the Stock Exchange, yesterday about 5.00 pm. It was great to see, really brightened up my day,

Top Bottom