Are all women permanently frozen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:
...you can't separate them because they are frozen together...
It's a thaw point.:biggrin: :biggrin:

:angry: Of course. It all makes sense now. Can you stick around and translate all further Yenrod posts, please? You might start with his signature...

byegad

Legendary Member
My oh my!
It's different in our house. I'm the one who's permanently cold. Mrs byegad is always too hot and I'm the one wearing a pullover or fleece. I seize up if I get cold, muscles go into spasm and I'm in agony. I wear a sweater in the summer and never cycle with less than two layers even in 80 degree F heat. The windproof only comes off at 70+.

NickM

Veteran
Fab Foodie said:
IIRC the body still produces heat by thermogenesis in Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT), utilising fat as the fuel and adrenaline/nor-adrenaline control. BAT levels in babies and the very young are much higher then in adults, but it still exists. Agaian IIRC, shivering is the next stage for heat generation.

Oh, yes, all right. Rats have it, too, I believe. Nevertheless, I still contend that it doesn't account for significant energy expenditure in adults, so there's no hope of grown-ups getting thin by hanging around in the cold...

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
So how come all those hoodies who hang around street corners doing precisely nothing are always so scrawny? Did you ever see a fat hoodie?

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
ACTUALLY its women who are racked up with emotion and find it hard to seperate them.

To paraphrase TheClaud: eh?

The amount you lot all seem to moan about your spouses, I wonder why you stay together....

Maybe not having one makes me appreciate the idea more.

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Arch, marriage is full of men who can't understand why their wives have changed so much and women who can't understand why their husbands won't change.

Food for thought over the weekend?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Rigid Raider said:
Arch, marriage is full of men who can't understand why their wives have changed so much and women who can't understand why their husbands won't change.

Food for thought over the weekend?

Not really - just another old chestnut for those who who don't do too much actual thinking.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
I wasn't moaning, but...

You'll notice we're moaning about them, not at them. It'd be more than your life's worth...

No, you weren't moaning, that's true, but then you've never struck as the sort who would.

BTW, do you know anything about Ukeleles?

yenrod

Arch said:
To paraphrase TheClaud: eh?

The amount you lot all seem to moan about your spouses, I wonder why you stay together....

Maybe not having one makes me appreciate the idea more.

Well, Arch luv - I got to 36yrs before I actually started 'seeing' women as women rather than in adoration !

Quite a point really.

Mainly cause the stupid *&^%$%* are soo dam emotional that you show me any man who WILL NOT agree ! with me 2 times out of 3.

And dont even introduce the womens libbers or where women are in regards to being elitist at this moment in time in regards to social/professional order.

Top Bottom