Are cats sickly little beasts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Whatever, Acy. Poacher had posted (as I am sure you have read) “Don't quite know how to break this to you @kayakerles , but Accy doesn't have a cat. He's a grade 1 WUM who is copying Barbara Rishton's posts from his local facebook group, and deriving much amusement from your responses. Don't give him the pleasure.” You never responded to his statement (it seems he knows you) so I was left without really knowing what to believe. I'm not judging, I'm just done. Either way, enough for me.

FWIW, Poacher has said positive things about you too. This is just a forum. Anyone can (mostly) say whatever they want. :hello:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Whatever, Acy. Poacher had posted (as I am sure you have read) “Don't quite know how to break this to you @kayakerles , but Accy doesn't have a cat. He's a grade 1 WUM who is copying Barbara Rishton's posts from his local facebook group, and deriving much amusement from your responses. Don't give him the pleasure.” You never responded to his statement (it seems he knows you) so I was left without really knowing what to believe. I'm not judging, I'm just done. Either way, enough for me.

FWIW, Poacher has said positive things about you too. This is just a forum. Anyone can (mostly) say whatever they want. :hello:
Fair enough. Anyway, i just thought i'd let you know that Zeus the cat was found safe and well.🐱 I've scrolled down that Facebook page, but i can't find it (yet). If i find it i'll copy and post it.:hello:

Top Bottom