Are cyclists more left wing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
To decide where you sit on any spectrum you need something to compare... on the 'Jeremy Scale', I'm closer to Corbyn than I am to Clarkson or Vine.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I wouldn't like to say if it is even a thing but here is a bunch of SS troops advancing on Bicycles.

-S73823%2C_Arnheim%2C_Radfahrschwadron_im_Anmarsch.jpg

And here are a bunch of Imperial Japanese Bicycle Infantry in the Philippines. Having previously been used to ride through Malaya to capture Singapore.
Bicycle-mounted_Japanese_Troops_in_the_Philippines.jpg

I dare say some might have had left wing views, but i don't think anybody cared for their political views as individuals but they were the tools of brutal regimes...

mustang1

Legendary Member
Cycling is all about Momentum.
That'll explain the RLJers. Anyway, have you paid your road tax? (If anyone explains there is no such thing as road tax, then you are truly left wing). Besides, where's your helmet and registration plate (now there's a truly right wing agenda). :boxing:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I wouldn't like to say if it is even a thing but here is a bunch of SS troops advancing on Bicycles.

View attachment 558895

And here are a bunch of Imperial Japanese Bicycle Infantry in the Philippines. Having previously been used to ride through Malaya to capture Singapore.
View attachment 558896

I dare say some might have had left wing views, but i don't think anybody cared for their political views as individuals but they were the tools of brutal regimes...

Actually the rifles were to just keep the motorists away

Top Bottom