Are cyclists the scourge of the streets?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rugby bloke

Veteran
Peter Walker from the Guardian has seen a preview.
It's looking like the programme is as bad as we are all imagining it to be.

Linky to article HERE

And I guessed right 'self publicist' Su Purb ie Dave Sherry, is on the programme.
Does not sound good when you read the article. However I guess the problem is designed to pander to existing prejudices so this is what to expect.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Peter Walker from the Guardian has seen a preview.
It's looking like the programme is as bad as we are all imagining it to be.

Linky to article HERE

And I guessed right 'self publicist' Su Purb ie Dave Sherry, is on the programme.
Doesn't look great does it.

bruce1530

Guru
“Tune in next week for our new programme: People With Ginger Hair - Scourge of the Streets”.

Channel 5 report that future candidates for their “Minorities: Scourge of the streets” franchise will include Europeans, Grannies, People in Disability Scooters, Europeans, Fatties, Food Bank Users, Europeans, Vegetarians, Giraffes and Bus Conductors. Especially if they are European.

tom73

Guru
oh dear better add watching out for pitch folks and burning touchers to list of stuff you need to watch out for. Oh well make a difference from the close pass.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I wonder whether, after the programme has aired, @sue perb will drop by this thread to discuss his participation in it.
tenor.gif

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The Gammon is unusually rouge in this one...

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
IMHO the knuckle draggers who are already prejudiced against cyclists wouldn't have their views changed anyway. You could have Sir David Attenborough explaining how if more people cycled, it would help global warning and those myopic drivers who see every other person on the road as an inconvenience to them would still not take any notice.

Top Bottom