Are cyclists the scourge of the streets?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
To those that endured the programme, thanks for the feedback. I'll file it under "as I feared."

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Hard work watching that.

Having just returned from a mini cycling tour through France , Belgium and NL I can only say driver behaviour over here is very different. Much more volatile, almost as if what folks over the channel cope with every day in their cars without issue, seems way beyond what your average British driver can bear.

One could almost be forgiven for thinking that the UK is a toxic, polluted, doomed, angry little country full of demented half-wits.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Hard work watching that.

Having just returned from a mini cycling tour through France , Belgium and NL I can only say driver behaviour over here is very different. Much more volatile, almost as if what folks over the channel cope with every day in their cars without issue, seems way beyond what your average British driver can bear.

One could almost be forgiven for thinking that the UK is a toxic, polluted, doomed, angry little country full of demented half-wits.
Hopefully not doomed.

classic33

Leg End Member
Didn't notice that.
Early on in his piece, where he says what the folder is.
CAM01337.jpg

stayinaliveat1.5
SAA 1·5.jpg

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Chris Boardman's response to this idiotic programme is superb. Apologies I can't figure out how to do links from Twitter - but if you search there you'll find It.

I'm too old to figure this kind of stuff out and if I do, I'll have forgotten again by morning.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Chris Boardman's response to this idiotic programme is superb. Apologies I can't figure out how to do links from Twitter - but if you search there you'll find It.

I'm too old to figure this kind of stuff out and if I do, I'll have forgotten again by morning.
I'll have a look. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom