Are Girls Aloud...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

I find Girls Aloud quite impressive. No, I'm not a fan of their music but they deserve recognition for what they have achieved.

For nearly seven years they have put out consistently catchy pop songs and kept notoriously fickle fans loyal, and done so without a hint of in-fighting or bickering. To put that into context, the Spice Girls had split less than two years after their first hit.

Mr Pig said:
I find Girls Aloud quite impressive. No, I'm not a fan of their music but they deserve recognition for what they have achieved.

For nearly seven years they have put out consistently catchy pop songs and kept notoriously fickle fans loyal, and done so without a hint of in-fighting or bickering. To put that into context, the Spice Girls had split less than two years after their first hit.
You mean they've kept their mouths shut and done what the management told them? Unlike the Spice Girls who thought they could go it alone and tanked accordingly...

First rule of manufactured pop: Your manager knows more than you. Obey him.

Badbunny

Mr Pig said:

They can't take credit for anything other than doing what they are told like all mindless individuals. Did anyone watch the documentary that followed them around a few years ago? I stopped watching in disgust, spoilt mindless idiots.

U

User482

Girls Aloud are very good at selling pop records. That's their sole purpose.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Bananarama were at their best as a 6 piece group

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiPd3UJg8U&feature=related

Saw Cheryl Cole on the Albert Hall thing on thursday singing with Snow Patrol, I thought she was very good, much better than I thought she would have been given that awful bit she did on the x-factor last year singing live.

Fair play to her

Top Bottom