Are Girls Aloud...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
the most undertalented stars in Britain?
I find it a joke that in the X-Factor Cheryl Cole is "mentor" to Alexandra Burke who could outsing any and all of Girls Aloud without having to break into a sweat.
Beggars belief how they've made so much cash.They're on the TV now and are totaly hopeless.

I thought Bananarama were poor...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
we're watching last night's the it crowd instead ;)

Abitrary

Girls aloud have done a few decent songs - don't confuse artists with good songwriting.

I think they use the same songwriters / producers as sugababes do from time to time. Sugababes are better singers and a bit more sassy IMHO.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Abitrary said:
Girls aloud have done a few decent songs - don't confuse artists with good songwriting.

I think they use the same songwriters / producers as sugababes do from time to time. Sugababes are better singers and a bit more sassy IMHO.

I'm not complaining about the songs, It's the fact that they can't sing any of them. None of them are any better than an average Karioke singer.

Abitrary

Banarama were suitable backing singers for a class act like the funboy 3, but after their album 'deep sea skiving' they lost it.

Fab Foodie said:
I'm not complaining about the songs, It's the fact that they can't sing any of them. None of them are any better than an average Karioke singer.
I thought that they could all sing? I mean they were picked by the public on one of they awful talent shows weren't they?

And they are an awesome pop outfit.

...as were Bananananaramamama. ;):biggrin:

Does Banarama remind you of Josie Dew Chuffers?

barq

I have no idea whether they can sing or not (these days you can autotune live performances) but the production is superb (Xenomania IIRC).

Chuffy said:
Swine! You're ruined my fond memories of Siobhan now...;)

Atonement

bananaold0201_468x570.jpg

Top Bottom