Are Halfords shop prices the same as their website prices?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just wondering if the prices quoted on Halfords website are the same you would be charged in their shops, or if you need to order via the website to get those prices.

Do you know?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Shop prices are different to the web I find. However, go to the store, show them the price online (on your phone) and they will price match it.

Gez73

Veteran
I've ordered on-line for collection and they charged that price in the shop, item was already instore, the store price was £10 more and the guy in the shop said the on-line prices are usually to match other on-line retailers while the shop can charge more.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
My missus has stood in Hellfrauds, seen something she wanted, whipped her smart phone out and reserved it online, then walked to the till to pay for it at a 10% reduction over the off-the-shelf price.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
You can go in and ask them to price match - against their own online price! They should do this...

My missus has stood in Hellfrauds, seen something she wanted, whipped her smart phone out and reserved it online, then walked to the till to pay for it at a 10% reduction over the off-the-shelf price.
I've done that in Currys/PC World too. 'Can I help you?'. 'Come back in a couple of minutes'

+1 to all the above; I'm well known locally for 'click and collect'.
I've just bought a Voodoo Hoodoo. Web and shop price were the same so didn't bother with the 'click and collect'.
Only joined BC last week so the 10% has more than paid for the membership already :thumbsup:

Trickedem

Guru
I went into a Halfords when I was out on a ride because I needed some new brake blocks. They seemed very expensive, so went online to Halfords.com where they were about 60% less. With a bit of reluctance the shop assistant matched the price. Always worth checking as some of their shop prices are ridiculous.

Top Bottom