Are Jedwood... you know..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Seriously dont understand these two. They are the strangest kids on or off telly. Perhaps its my sick mind, but having worked with a few special needs lads in the past they dont half remind me of them. :blush:

Anyone seen the DS advert. FFS - bunny ears? Whats that about?:rofl:

Beardie

They're Irish.

tjsc1

I was stopped in Regents Park (London), by the zoo last week (I drive a London taxi), the person concerned asked if I would wait, 15 mins later one of those Jedwood's came to the window and said ''Im Jedwood (I knew because of the Hair) and said that they didn't need the cab anymore............Yea, I said...you still owe me 15.60 for waiting time. Oh, oh, ok and gave me the 20 quid and said keep the change. He had all these girls chasing him down the road........he must be good for something!!
TDC

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I was stopped in Regents Park (London), by the zoo last week (I drive a London taxi), the person concerned asked if I would wait, 15 mins later one of those Jedwood's came to the window and said ''Im Jedwood (I knew because of the Hair) and said that they didn't need the cab anymore............Yea, I said...you still owe me 15.60 for waiting time. Oh, oh, ok and gave me the 20 quid and said keep the change. He had all these girls chasing him down the road........he must be good for something!!
TDC

Massive c*ck? :biggrin: More ways than one I mean. :biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
They may be a sausage short of a bbq, but I reckon they'll earn more cash than the most of us this year.

Even the Black Cab driver?? ;)

I was talking to my Niece the other day who has just discovered Robert Plant(!!!)

I mentioned how our artists used to be real as opposed to manufactured - none of the over hyped trash you get today.

Then she had the temeruty to point out Una Paloma Blanca, The Birdie Song, Joe Dolce and a few others

Point taken?

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I was talking to my Niece the other day who has just discovered Robert Plant(!!!)

I mentioned how our artists used to be real as opposed to manufactured - none of the over hyped trash you get today.

Then she had the temeruty to point out Una Paloma Blanca, The Birdie Song, Joe Dolce and a few others

Point taken?

The Monkeys, a certain morman family band... Shirley Temple..:biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation

Point taken?

to which your reply should have been that that they were the exception, rather than the rule. anyway none of her quoted examples are of anything other than one-off novelty acts, not products of a pop production line...

joe dolce's song is as much remembered for keeping vienna from being number 1 as anything else...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
A friend of mine, usually something of a music "purist", took his kid along to a Jedward concert recently, and came away a changed man, saying that anyone who can keep hundreds of 9-15 yr olds happy must be doing summat right.

Top Bottom