Are my eyes working properly?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
No, but can any off-the-peg, mass produced pair of shoes really offer so much in terms of comfort, lifespan, utility etc that could justify that sort of price tag? I could afford to spend that on shoes if I really wanted, but I simply don't see how they offer any value. As another poster has said, you could get a secondhand car for that - in fact every car bar one that I have ever bought cost less secondhand than the price of those shoes. Being able to afford something doesn't mean you should buy it anyway - regardless of how poor value it may be.

Is a pint of beer good value.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Are they the sort of people who would buy bottled water, rather than just drink what comes out of the tap? That to me is the ultimate waste of money beverage!

screenman

Legendary Member
Are they the sort of people who would buy bottled water, rather than just drink what comes out of the tap? That to me is the ultimate waste of money beverage!

No they are not that sort of people.

D

Deleted member 26715

Although I understand where you are coming from, I hate to buy bottled water, what do you do if you're out & about & are thirsty?

Top Bottom