Are my legs wrong?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chuffy said:
That's it! ;)

gbb - I also have a crap back and am very inflexible. But I hate yoga and all that bendy flexy stuff. Bugger...

That's the root of your problem. Your legs don't just hang off your arse, they are supported by your abdominal muscles and your lower back. If these supporting muscles are too tight or too loose, the repercusions are felt all the way down to your toes.

You may have hyperlordosis (google it) - that tends to make hamstrings as tight as piano wire. The cure? Core strength exercises and stretching.

Bet you can't touch your toes. Bet it has nothing to do with the flexibility of your legs...

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Horace Goes Skiing said:
That's the root of your problem. Your legs don't just hang off your arse, they are supported by your abdominal muscles and your lower back. If these supporting muscles are too tight or too loose, the repercusions are felt all the way down to your toes.

You may have hyperlordosis (google it) - that tends to make hamstrings as tight as piano wire. The cure? Core strength exercises and stretching.

Bet you can't touch your toes. Bet it has nothing to do with the flexibility of your legs...
I can touch my toes, just. But if I stand upright and try to raise my straight leg I can barely get my heel more than 18" off the ground before I have to bend the leg.
Stretching, yes, I just hate doing it...:blush:

Top Bottom