Are we staying then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yorkshireman][quote=Slim said:
Anyone asked for their old BikeR*d*r ID to be unregistered yet??
No, don`t see why I can`t be on here, acf, CTC and other places as the inclination takes me :blush:[/quote]

Well said that man!

Mortiroloboy

Slim said:
Anyone asked for their old BikeR*d*r ID to be unregistered yet??

Nah! I just posted some farewells, climbed down into the tunnel, and waited for Arch to yank the rope, so I knew the coast was clear to come across :blush: :rolleyes:

I might just be staying here. The signal to noise ratio on BikeR*adar it dropping fast. I just need a video section and I'll be in heaven...... :blush: :rolleyes:

Peter

I'm staying - much better. Formerly PRose from C+

[quote name='piedwagtail91]with replies like this to a fair comment and then locking the thread to prevent any more fair comments,i think i'm stopping! [url']http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12535761[/quote][/url]
Hm! Thread locked as I was typing a reply. That particular mod seems to have a `chip` on his shoulder judging by some of his other comments on there, I think the stress is getting to him and I can`t see him lasting long. John Stevenson seems a decent sort of bloke though.

yenrod

Rhythm Thief said:
Nick Louse seems to be on a bit of a power trip and has no idea what the C+ Cake Stop used to be all about.

Oh believe me he has !

Stil it aint the last thing I think of at night.

Top Bottom