Are we staying then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Smokin Joe said:
I don't even look on BR anymore, but I would guess that Race has avoided an influx of chavs as they neither know or care about the sport.

That also rather accurately describes the commuting section, although there are one or two familiar names soldering on...

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Arch said:
No, no, BR is the place built on a flood plain, all new and concrete. This is the pretty riverside village, been here a while, dealt with an inundation and coped perfectly well - like The King's Arms here in York.

BR is built on sand, without foundations and is crumbling away steadily...

Cab

Hairy Jock said:
BR is built on sand, without foundations and is crumbling away steadily...

Whatever its built on, I really don't care any more about it. I tried to fit in there, I gave them a chance, they chased me off.

So BR is all in the past, the future is Cycle Chat.

Arch

Married to Night Train
pzycoman said:
Im only here to hug Arch :thumbsup:

And with a face like that, how could I resist?:?:

<backs away quietly>

:thumbsup:

Anyway, don't let Patrick see you talking like that.... The man is armed you know...

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Anyway, don't let Patrick see you talking like that.... The man is armed you know...

And it wouldn't be murder.

Any Judge would except the excuse "my weapon discharged prematurely" from a man of Patrick's age.

Christopher

Über Member
*bump*
+1 for the C+ refugee influx. Well, after Blonde joined I could no longer resist!

Oh and nice to see Partick and Arch up to thier usual tricks! Ooer!

I'm off, ride tomorrow, see you lot on Monday. Have a good weekend, you never know, it might stop raining long 'nuff for some acksul sycling...

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Gunner Rodgers said:
Morning!!!!!!!!

Evening Gunner old chap. Long time no hear. How's the missus?
:thumbsup:

I say, RUDDY NORAH :rolleyes::biggrin:

Cookiemister and WaveyTart :thumbsup: this is coming like the end scene of Titanic when that mad old bint throws herself of the boat and then ends up having a re-union on the bottom of the sea with all the peeps who didn't make it :?::wacko:

Anyway, how lovely to see you both, and you Wavey :?: as ravishing as ever, "where have I been all your life?", I hear you ask yourself :thumbsup:

Ooops, got to go, my kebabs have just come :?::tongue:

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Gunner Rodgers said:
Anyway, how lovely to see you both, and you Wavey :biggrin: as ravishing as ever, "where have I been all your life?", I hear you ask yourself ;)
Have you developed telepathy as well now, Gunner? My goodness. That would make things interesting.

Ooops, got to go, my kebabs have just come :biggrin::tongue:
I take it that is not a euphemism.

Sam

frog

Well I tell yer. When I started 'ere it was just a shed and a portaloo, and there wasn't a lock on the door either. I only went to the villiage shop to get my lottery ticket and a bottle, or two, of cider and bugger me it was like D-Day when I got back.

'ow they got them elephants on they landing craft I'll never know. I'll be putting some of that dung on the rhubarb next year so don't let them wander too far.

Anyways, all things considered, seems to have turned out very nice. ;)

Top Bottom