Are we staying then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting this stuff about posts being deleted on bikeradar. In all the time I was with C+, I never came close to it - but less than a week over there and one of my posts - asking about Cycle Chat - mysteriously vanished along with all the replies it had.

Censored at last! :blush:

:rolleyes:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
yes i remember that one…

nice to see you beanz after all that :blush:

That`s a bit odd, I had some vanished too. Trying to have a conversation with NickaLarse (or some name like that), no bad language or getting pesonal etc and pft ... gone. I never had any posts deleted on C+ either (didn`t make all that many compared to some though). Er... I might have had one or two moved on acf cos I don`t always put `em in the right place :blush: .

TVC

It definitly feels familiar round here - which I like.

I'm surprised by the attitude of some at BR who insist that change is good and that we should embrace it. Well, lets not forget that the C+/BR forum is a commercial exercise designed to sell advertising space and get e-mail addresses from its users for use by the owners marketing department. That's fair enough by me while the forum is providing a service I am happy with, but like any commercial enterprise, if they change their offering then as their customer I can chose to go elsewhere - and I have.:biggrin:

giant man

yes i like it here too, it's getting better isn't it, a little slow going at times and a little devoid of active threads but I'm sure that will change once we get more people to join in time.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
giant man said:
yes i like it here too, it's getting better isn't it, a little slow going at times and a little devoid of active threads but I'm sure that will change once we get more people to join in time.

I agree giant man. Over at BR there seems to be less and less roadie activity, though Beginners and Race is quite active. The cake-stop vibe has gone over there completely whilst picking-up here.
All to play-for really!

Blonde

Ah, but this village will probably grow anyway, until it becomes a vast sprawling suburban wasteland... I shall stay whilst it is still a desirable place to reside anyway!

Arch

Married to Night Train
User76 said:
Well, it seems to be going well at the moment. Lets just hope it's not built on a flood plain:wacko:

No, no, BR is the place built on a flood plain, all new and concrete. This is the pretty riverside village, been here a while, dealt with an inundation and coped perfectly well - like The King's Arms here in York.

Top Bottom