Are Yellow Road Shoes too 'bling'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
My current shoes are in need of replacement so Looking to take advantage of a good deal on some Sidi road shoes which fit me comfortably.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sidi-genius-5-fit-carbon-road-shoes/

I did want the White/black/red but no stock for my size (43.5)

Sidi_Genius-5-fit-Carbon-Road-Shoe-Red-black-white_2013.jpg

They do have the fluo yellow in stock in my size but are they a bit too bright? (They also have all black and all white but don't like either of these)
Sidi-Genius-5-Fit-Carbon-Road-Shoes-Road-Shoes-Black-Yellow-Fluo-2015-000MCGE5FITC-NEGIFL-36.jpg

To my eyes they look nice but are they too bling I wonder? Do they look a bit flash for an "average" cyclist like me? I don't want to look like an "all the gear, no idea" with them if that makes sense?

Thoughts fellow CCers...

DEFENDER01

Über Member
I have found these to be as good as any. :okay:
upload_2016-7-26_1-37-56.png

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My current shoes are in need of replacement so Looking to take advantage of a good deal on some Sidi road shoes which fit me comfortably.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sidi-genius-5-fit-carbon-road-shoes/

I did want the White/black/red but no stock for my size (43.5)

Sidi_Genius-5-fit-Carbon-Road-Shoe-Red-black-white_2013.jpg

They do have the fluo yellow in stock in my size but are they a bit too bright? (They also have all black and all white but don't like either of these)
Sidi-Genius-5-Fit-Carbon-Road-Shoes-Road-Shoes-Black-Yellow-Fluo-2015-000MCGE5FITC-NEGIFL-36.jpg

To my eyes they look nice but are they too bling I wonder? Do they look a bit flash for an "average" cyclist like me? I don't want to look like an "all the gear, no idea" with them if that makes sense?

Thoughts fellow CCers...
My other half wears them. I think they look good.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
make sure they don't clash with the bike or other kit though!

Top Bottom