Are you a lark or owl?

• Lark

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Owl

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Somewhere inbetween

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Guru
I was eating breakfast at midday yesterday, and eating dinner at 21:30.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Don’t know what the feck I am. Since the menopause 10 years ago it was like a switch was flipped in my brain. I just don’t seem to ever get sleepy now. Most nights are spent tossing and turning and just a short doze for an hour or so and that’s it. :sad:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
The last few weeks I've been awake at 5.50. I occasionally have a 30 minute nap at lunch time but am still nodding off at 10. I can sometimes last until 10.30. I can only recall about 3 nights in the last year where I've stayed up past midnight. I think it's partly due to anxiety; I must always allow plenty of time to get me and my son ready in the morning. The thought of getting up late and/or my son being late for school fills me with dread. It can put a strain on my relationship because my partner likes to stay up late when we have a drink, but again I'd prefer to turn in early so I'm ready for the day at 6/7

Slick

Guru
Don’t know what the feck I am. Since the menopause 10 years ago it was like a switch was flipped in my brain. I just don’t seem to ever get sleepy now. Most nights are spent tossing and turning and just a short doze for an hour or so and that’s it. :sad:

I always imagine that would be a bit of a nightmare, as I hate it whenever I can't sleep. I suppose the other way to look at it is, you will have loads more time on your hands. :okay:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Left to my own schedule I tend to get up late and go to bed early, maybe with a nap in between.

Unfortunately I need to get up early for my job.

Top Bottom