Are you a look back or look forward person?

Are you a look forward or a look back person?

• Love planning new stuff, can't wait for the next adventure.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I like an adventure and it gets better the more I think of it?

• Both, the last one was good but the next one will be better

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What gives you the most pleasure, thinking of adventures new or reviewing adventures old. I suspect most of you are adventures new people, though I personally admit to framing the future by referencing the past and enjoy looking at piccies and write up's from past adventures.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
While I'm riding my bike, I tend to look forwards more than I look backwards - it helps in preventing the loss of teeth :biggrin:

(I'll get me coat)

tyred

Legendary Member
User76 said:
I take a much more 'Gestalt' outlook on life. Basically, you can't change the past, you can't know the future, so lets live with what is happening here and now.

In these polls I always hate it when someone does the 'What about this or that option', but on this occassion I have to do just that:blush:

So, it's fun to look back, it's great to plan, but what is happening now is the most important.

+1

I've travelled a lot in my adult life and have plenty of good memories and experiences to look back on.

But I don't dwell on them or live in the past, I think of future possibilities and plan for weekends off, holidays, long-term travels and future places-to-live plans. :biggrin:

I want to work as little as possible, as I live to live! :biggrin:

bobg

Über Member
Writ large across my sons bedroom wall

" there are two things that make you suffer
1. Thinking about the past
2. Thinking about the future "

I've been thinking about that............

Top Bottom