Are you a morning Person

Are you an natural early riser?

• Yep! I ping awake at an alarmingly early hour

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I manage if the alarm goes off but I like a lie in sometimes

• No, I need a coffee/tea before I'm even awake

• Morning? What's this morning you speak of?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
It depends, sometimes i can wake up easrly and feel awake.
Other times, ill wake up and it will be like no-one is home at all.:rolleyes:

i like a lie-in on saturdays but i get bored and never stay in later than 10am. always very good at getting up when the alarm goes off during the week, usually at 7am.

I'm a night person- not by choice, I just function better in the later afternoon and evening for some reason. I've tried getting up at a set early time even at weekends and just find it makes me tired. My other half is a "lark" and has been known to make sarcastic remarks about performing the brain-stem death tests on me because I can sleep through alarms that make him jump out of his skin!

Are you a morning Person?

Nooooooooo! After about 5 years of working nights when I wasn't aware what morning was, I get up about 8.15 and have to have a few cuppas & toast before I can begin to get going.

dudi

I love the mornings. by far the best time of day.
I really enjoy riding through the town centre while it's still deserted, or the only people around are the street sweepers and maintenance folk...

That time of day when the sun just peeps over the buildings and casts a 'weak' yellow glow over the road...

beautiful.

I hate lunch time though. too busy.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
On the few times I manage to get up early, I agree it is the best time of the day. Unfortunately I don't like going to bed early, which means I can't get up early. It's a bit annoying as that's the best time to go swimming.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I am most definitely NOT a morning person, but find it the most beautiful part of the day:thumbsup:

Just dont come NEAR me for the first hour or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

Top Bottom