Are you a morning Person

Are you an natural early riser?

• Yep! I ping awake at an alarmingly early hour

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I manage if the alarm goes off but I like a lie in sometimes

• No, I need a coffee/tea before I'm even awake

• Morning? What's this morning you speak of?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Lisa21 said:
I am most definitely NOT a morning person, but find it the most beautiful part of the day:biggrin:

Just dont come NEAR me for the first hour or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:
View attachment 4036

Fearby near Masham, North Yorks. 5am on a Sunday morning. Road to myself and blackbirds creating merry hell with their songs. Brilliant. Please stop in bed all you laties, means I get this to myself.;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
So Lisa, you have accouned for the first 2 hours of the day being Dragon lady on account of waking up. What's your excuse for the remainder of the day? :wacko::biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Big fan of mornings here too - good ones can be had by staying out on your bike all night.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Sittingduck said:
So Lisa, you have accouned for the first 2 hours of the day being Dragon lady on account of waking up. What's your excuse for the remainder of the day? :biggrin::biggrin:

<<shocked face stampy feet smiley inserted here>> WELL!!! Was there ANY call for that mister duck???!!!;):wacko::tongue::biggrin:

Im not grumpy in the mornings, infact if I could get up and be cycling off into the sunset at 5am id be a very happy bunny indeed. But having to get up, to spend the day in work, with a whole load(well, 2)of grumpy people, thats what puts me into dragon lady mode:tongue:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Well Crackle, in order to even things out I've voted as a morning-denier, and can confirm that I didn't wake up until 11.45am today (day off).

I agree mornings are a lovely time of the day, but have experienced plenty of them in the past (working with and owning horses wasn't really compatible with lie-ins) and feel confident that there will be many more in the future if I change my routine.

Am much better at staying up late at night, though do end up feeling as if I've sometimes wasted the best part of the day if I have a lie-in.

BigSteev

longers said:
Big fan of mornings here too - good ones can be had by staying out on your bike all night.

This tends to be the only way that I see mornings.

Top Bottom