are you a real cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Noodley said:
CTC poll. I'd rather shoot my pants.

do we get photographic evidence of this?

Happiness Stan said:
Interestingly it doesn't actually ask you how much actual riding you do on a regular basis but does ask if you own a recumbent or cycled LEJog.

Skewed towards the bearded, cordroy wearing types methinks or the 'lifestyle' riders who go on Critical Mass, tow a trailer and are thinking of building a fixie.

In my book you are a proper cyclist if you own cycling-specific shoes and own a track pump.

13. Underachiever and proud of it.

I'm with you. I ride every day [fixed] repair everything myself and my score...............12
A quiz geared towards the incompetent, I tried wheely hard to score more but got tyred in the end. I'm afraid this questionnaire falls into the bottom bracket of this genre, maybe it was some crank who wrote it.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
User1314 said:
...and there are no fords in London.

No dude, this was a seriously dangerous manoeuvre. Two inches of black water under the wheels, and the prospect of a open surface water man-hole cover below. I'm well hard.

My score is living proof.

I got 45. On the one hand, the reason I've never failed to fix a major mechanical problem is that I've always succeeded - I've mended a broken chain, stripped a rear derailleur and trued wheels by the roadside - so I felt done out of some points there; on the other hand, I'm very much resting on my laurels since I haven't done much of any sort of cycling in the last few years.:smile:

jimboalee said:
A questionaire for the inadequate to reassure themselves they are adequate... :smile:

.......or in some cases:

A questionaire for the inadequate to reassure themselves they are inadequate...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I only got 19 - the shame.

I cycle through a ford most Sundays I could improve my score by throwing myself into it I guess.

Top Bottom