Are you going vegan?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Have you noticed how veganism is being pushed via media? On telly, it is mentioned very often. Is society trying to subtly brainwash us into going vegan? Wasting their time with me I must say, I do enjoy a nice steak or chicken and will continue to do so. All in moderation of course.

Reactions: gbb

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Give me a bit of meat with my vegan veg, i can live with that.:laugh: But the wife has been vegetarian since the age of two, she has just gone vegan, A real pain in the arse when we go out for a meal. I might have to do a bit of dinning on my own.:wacko:

In common with all of the rest of the Human race. I’m an omnivore. I don’t have any specific dietary requirements, so I’m off to a Vegan’s birthday party, where I shall eat a cow pie, and wash it down With a pint of pig’s blood.

At this stage in life (60 at the end of the month) I'm happy to be a vegetarian. Fish is on the menu for the time being, but depending on how more toxic the seas become, or the increase of parasites in farmed fish (trout and salmon) they me be the next item off the menu.

I absolutely love cheese and don't imagine I'd ever be able to permanently give it up voluntarily.

Top Bottom