Are you male or female on here?

are you

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wheeledweenie said:
Hmmm, mine's not immediately clear because of the hideous angle! I'll have to get a better pic on the Southend run!

Don't take this the wrong way, Ww, but it's pretty clear you're a gal!

Arch

Married to Night Train
ianrauk said:
I was speaking to a lady friend who frequents YACF and not here, for a similar reason. In her own words.. "CC is too full of testosterone"

Really? I just don't see that. I suppose I'm the blokey end of female, but...

I seem to remember there have been numerous 'fit blokes' type threads, bu tthey die off, I think we (the ladies who come here) tend to think deeper than skin deep, which I think is a good thing....

Oh, just to make it clear, I'm female....

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Arch said:
Really? I just don't see that. I suppose I'm the blokey end of female, but...

I seem to remember there have been numerous 'fit blokes' type threads, bu tthey die off, I think we (the ladies who come here) tend to think deeper than skin deep, which I think is a good thing....

Oh, just to make it clear, I'm female....

They probably tend to 'die off' due to the lack of females who can't really be arsed slurping over blokies who they will never get to know. Save that for bedtime ;) :biggrin:

It's a bloke thing and I don't personally see any harm with posting the pics - it's when the comments get down to school playground level that it gets a bit shoot.

D

Deleted member 1258

Male last time the misses checked, that's me in the picture

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wheeledweenie said:
It frustrates me when my female friends won't give things a go because there aren't enough other women. Get a grip :smile:

Oh worked with a 'slight' lady that was very smart and professional at work, smart dress, etc, never said too much..... only when you got to know her....MTB freak, loved the off road skate board things, and stuff...... nuts......... :ohmy:Spotted a mahoosive scar on her wrist - I asked, as you do, "how did you get that" - "Skiing....".... excellent..... :biggrin:

She did think Roadies were 'ard though ! Hills and stuff.....she couldn't get up them... but going down stuff, she was a nutta........

PS I am a fella..if you didn't know........... with colour matched bikes (ahem), and a crap dress sense off the bike - I let the missus sort that............

Wheeledweenie said:
He's handsome!

Isn't he just Wheeledweenie. He's 3rd hand to us, being passed on to us from our next door neighbour's son. Kids came along & so cat got left out.

Incidentally I'm a voluntary Sustrans Ranger on the TPT up here in the North West. I'd have loved to go to Cycle Show but it'd cost around 50 quid to get there.

Top Bottom