Argentina vs. Mexico

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Ok, let's move on! This one should be entertaining, and potentially a thoroughly tasty encounter. Argentina should win, but their defence is suspect.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Ever constructive- nice one FM!

I fancy the argies 3-0 myself with a cameo from maradonna in the 75th minute.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yes, it should be a good game on paper but Mexico have been disappointing in this tournament. Maybe they'll rise to the occasion (like many other sides haven't).

darkstar

Second bad decision in 2 games, what a ****ing disgrace. This sport is becoming a joke. Technology is needed, only one man disagrees and thats the top man, unfortunately. I was supporting the Argentines but now i feel like changing my allegiances.

Another dreadful decision!

WTF can't football develop like tennis, rugby (league and union) and cricket have done, especially in a competition of this importance, and use TV coverage as evidence?

Can't be due to a lack of money or resources!

Piss poor! :biggrin:

marinyork

JNR said:
Glad I'm not that man on the side line to be honest.

I'm glad I'm not but in a single day they seem to be doing their best to gallop towards some kind of change in terms of technology as much as the Sepp Blatter will kick, scream and grump about it.

marinyork

hackbike 666 said:
What happened?

Oh well Argentina v Germany it is then.

After many brilliant decisions on close ones this tournament an absolute shocker of an offside they let through.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Great shot - more than makes up for the offside earlier. But Mexico let that one get to them. They were looking just as good as Argentina until then, and when the offside goal happened, they lost their concentration completely. And now, they have no hope.

Top Bottom