Argos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
On my ride out today there was a massive queue for Argos. Anyone know how it could be an essential shop to warrant opening in a T4 area. Dumbass's.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
NI caught onto that, lots of shops started doing click n collect only to get around closing. Now the executive stopped CnC

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Someone asked on twitter this morning could she drive nearly 60miles one way, to go for a walk and a coffee.

Which part of essential travel wasn't understood?

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
You can imagine the conversation 'How did they become so I'll?' 'Well it was absolutely vital we collected a new toaster, so it was worth them nearly dying for'.

If it was the talkie toaster, I'd have been there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=LRq_SAuQDec

D

Deleted member 26715

According to the wife who saw it on Facebook so it must be true the queues to get into Meadow Hell were 1/4 mile long.

On my ride out today there was a massive queue for Argos. Anyone know how it could be an essential shop to warrant opening in a T4 area. Dumbass's.
Cycled thro peckham the other day and there was a long queue outside argos.i would have hoped that folk would have discovered something else to do during the virus hell. Sad thing is successive governments of all stripes have promoted shopping as some sort of engine of the economy. The germans know better.

Top Bottom