Arm warmers.......would you? Do you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raging Squirrel

Do you or would you wear arm warmers? I get quite warm when I'm cycling, but at the same time, the wind chill can get a bit cold, especially in the wet. Been looking on the internet and they aren't cheap! Well not for the nice looking ones anyway!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've got a couple of pairs, but have tended to wear long sleeve base layers instead

jim55

Guru
yeah ,one of the cheaper tops i bought from aldi had a pair of arm warmers as part of it and i wear them all the time ,the top has been left in the wardrobe but the arm warmers are used reg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yes....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I carry a pair all the time for commuting , it can be a bit chilly at 5 am so i even have a pair of legwarmers .

if you can wait you can get some cheap off ebay from china that do the job , i have some lycra arm+ legwarmers that are enough to keep the chill off and pack down really small .
For winter i prefer to use a vest base layer + armwarmers + ss jersey as i find a long sleeve base layer just makes me sweat to much.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've never used them, though I can see how useful they could be. I commute in ordinary clothes so can't use them on the commute, Sunday rides I either use running shorts or tights with a short sleeved jersey and if its a little cool I have some very light long sleeved jerseys that will go in a pocket when it warms up.

Cyclist33

Do you or would you wear arm warmers? I get quite warm when I'm cycling, but at the same time, the wind chill can get a bit cold, especially in the wet. Been looking on the internet and they aren't cheap! Well not for the nice looking ones anyway!

I've got a pair I got years ago from Halfords, but hardly ever bother. Last time I wore them was 25 September 2011!

Stu

Top Bottom