Armstrong Releases Test Results

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I just hope that this will at least stop the doubters if he achieves any wins this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
I just hope that this will at least stop the doubters if he achieves any wins this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not - you need to realise that he is guilty and that simplistic evidence such as negative tests do not prove his innocence!

yello

Hmmmm... isn't he notionally controlling the release of the results? Not that I think he has anything to hide... not this year anyway ;)

kennykool

Cunobelin said:
Of course not - you need to realise that he is guilty and that simplistic evidence such as negative tests do not prove his innocence!

Cunobelin - What a completely and utterly stupid things to say!!!!!!!!

How on earth can a negative result NOT prove his innocence??? You lot want to have a good think about what you are typing in here as it makes a lot of you look foolish!!!!!!!

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
yello said:
Hmmmm... isn't he notionally controlling the release of the results?
I seem to recall that a fair amount was made about the independence of the testers (I don't know whether that applies to when the results are released though).

KK, I did read cunobelin's post as sarcasm...

yello

John the Monkey said:
I seem to recall that a fair amount was made about the independence of the testers (I don't know whether that applies to when the results are released though).

I think you're right, the tests are independent. What control there is on the publishing of the results, I don't know. But (KK take note), I don't think LA is other than clean and, as I said before, I don't think he has any intention of hiding results.

KK, I did read cunobelin's post as sarcasm...

As did I. Or something akin to it. KK is always a little quick on the draw when it comes to LA... it makes for interesting reading. Imo of course.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is Caitlin independent? I thought LA was paying him which would be a conflict of interests. Anyone know if that's true?

Having said that it is absolutely certain that he's clean now but that doesn't prove that he was clean in the past. That was a fallacy in his comeback talk in that he thought that riding transparently clean now would somehow show that when he was walloping all the other druggies he was also clean. It doesn't!

Top Bottom