Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Thanks guys. Single speed probably not wise then heh.
It is doable, but probably not terribly pleasant. You'll be doing a lot of slow grinding.

Yeah still got space in the car, jut need to take front wheel off and i'll pop your bike in the back, just let me know where in Livi you are

Magic. Will be in touch near the date
Yeah still got space in the car, jut need to take front wheel off and i'll pop your bike in the back, just let me know where in Livi you are

Magic. I'll keep in touch nearer the time and arrange meet point. ^_^ Just need to get the miles up beforehand :bicycle:

Cameronmu917772

The last visit to Arran was incident free, bar some early flying bottles.....

Pace round averages about 13mph, with an hours rest at about mile 30. Lots of breaks taken to admire the views. And let @ShooglyDougie go play on the grass on his mountain bike from time to time .
sounds like @ShooglyDougie is some sort of puppy your bringing along :rofl:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
I'm better trained, won't toley on the car deck of the ferry or hump legs at the cake stop :laugh:.

I hope that also applies to when you are in my car! I can arrange to get a cage for the back of the car if you,re not going to behave, but if you are good you can sit in the front and stick your head out of the windows. I know, you,re getting excited already :hyper::wahhey:

GBC

Veteran
Had a wee run on Saturday as a warm up and also made a start to the tan lines. All well so I'm a definite barring particularly poor weather, Acts of God, plague, etc. I think I'm bringing my carer again as well.......

Had a wee run on Saturday as a warm up and also made a start to the tan lines. All well so I'm a definite barring particularly poor weather, Acts of God, plague, etc. I think I'm bringing my carer again as well.......

For years I've had Scottish golfers tan lines !! Arms and neck only with the rest resembling Casper the friendly ghost. Funny looks moving from 3/4 tights to shorts now :sun::laugh:

Top Bottom