Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran ride around

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Lets bikenap Rasmus on the ferry. If he is in his cc jersey he's out property!

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
messages seem to not like me post board changes , what I had typed is below

@Col5632 ,@Harry_Palmer79 , @ShooglyDougie , @Edwardoka , @heather68 , @Fran143 , @mr messy ,

all of the above have expressed interest re Saturdays Arran ride around. details below

Meet at Ardrossan Harbour at 915. if dry group up at cycle stands to the left of the ticket office

ferry leaves 945, ticket to be bought before boarding (approx 12 return, including bike). gets us onto Arran 1045, with first 15 miles quite hilly from the start.

cake stop is approx 25-30 miles in from memory. cash is required in most shops on Island.

total distance 56-60 miles, 4000ish foot of climbing, but the harbour has a chippy to reload on carbs at the finish :smile: weather is looking dry, with low winds, but likely to get chilly given time on bike.

where possible we ride as a group, and as a smaller group lets try and avoid leaving me behind :smile: roads were really quiet last visit, id expecte quieter still now out of tourist season

return ferry likely to be 1800, getting us onto mainland 1845

my number is 07787249260 for any one with issues . anything I missed, im sure Colin will fill in

hopefuly see you all Saturday

Fubar

Guru
Have a good one on Saturday laddies and lassies, ride safe and it looks like the weather will hold for you - think of me in Onich on Sunday when it's p*shing it down! Oh and @Harry_Palmer79, please be careful...

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
This not the outfit your mums bought you for tomorrow then?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379079545.098865.jpg

Top Bottom