Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran ride around

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tbh, I have been on bike once this month, and hoping Arran gets me out of my funk I'm in
Be that as it may, I shall try to come along but don't be disappointed (or angry :thumbsup:) if I don't show up. If I do attend, I won't be participating in any Strava-based sprinty noise - my lungs are rattling like a pair of castanets and my iliotibial band was giving me gyp by mile 5 on yesterday's ill-considered commute...

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I like night rides :whistle:
Dirty wee bassa'

Col5632

Guru
Be that as it may, I shall try to come along but don't be disappointed (or angry :thumbsup:) if I don't show up. If I do attend, I won't be participating in any Strava-based sprinty noise - my lungs are rattling like a pair of castanets and my iliotibial band was giving me gyp by mile 5 on yesterday's ill-considered commute...

Hope you feel better soon buddy, don't worry if you can't make the weekend :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Even with all that, u will still be faster than me, moan less than Colin and stay on your bike more than Ross so you have no excuse really..,,

Fubar

Guru
Even with all that, u will still be faster than me, moan less than Colin and stay on your bike more than Ross so you have no excuse really..,,

...faster than you, moan less than you and stay on your bike more than - oh that's right, YOU. @Harry_Palmer79 only came off once. Spectacularly.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
...faster than you, moan less than you and stay on your bike more than - oh that's right, YOU. @Harry_Palmer79 only came off once. Spectacularly.
Colin's king of the moaners these days, I can't even come close. To be fair, one of my offs was a result of getting Ross to keep cycling, so I'm not accepting that as my fault :smile: so I only have two official cc offs :smile:

Fubar

Guru
Colin's king of the moaners these days, I can't even come close. To be fair, one of my offs was a result of getting Ross to keep cycling, so I'm not accepting that as my fault :smile: so I only have two official cc offs :smile:

To be fair he waffles that much p1sh I couldn't tell if he was moaning or not... ;)

Jon Bissett

Regular
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out guys. I've got to act as directuer sportif (aka general dogs body) this weekend on a friends coast to coast charity event. I was really looking forward to it and I hope to get out with you guys at some point.

A friend of one of my mates who I'm doing the West Highland Way with may be coming along for this too. She signed up on here before the Perth ride but couldn't make that in the end, though I don't think she has posted yet...

I mentioned that it's fairly hilly and that seemed to make her more keen! :smile:

Top Bottom