Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran ride around

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah i cant stand being last any longer :hyper:
I think I'm second last, so I'll need to have a crack at that segment too! ;)

D

Deleted member 20519

I'm up for it

D

Deleted member 20519

If you are serious, you need to get out more on the bike. You have a month to prepare . No last min excuses James

Yeah yeah, I know. It's just been crap weather lately so I haven't been out much (plus I stripped my seatpost bolt but that's fixed now). I'm going to be ordering a Garmin as soon as I sell my shorts (which are in the For Sale section if you're interested :whistle:) and I think that uploading some courses to follow might help me get some proper miles done instead of going out without planning something :smile:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Yeah yeah, I know. It's just been crap weather lately so I haven't been out much (plus I stripped my seatpost bolt but that's fixed now). I'm going to be ordering a Garmin as soon as I sell my shorts (which are in the For Sale section if you're interested :whistle:) and I think that uploading some courses to follow might help me get some proper miles done instead of going out without planning something :smile:

not trying to be wide with you, but crap weather isnt stopping the rest of us. Arran is serious business, you get tired on Arran, you put yourself in danger, as the climbs and decents need serious attention. cant concentrate when breathin through your backside, which is how I took my tumble.

Top Bottom