Arrogant cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
I like his song about that guy who could have saved the other guy from drowning, but didn't.

I like Phil Collins as a drummer, and as a solo singer and songwriter. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock… Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. Sussudio is a great, great song, a personal favorite.

VamP

Banned
I like Phil Collins as a drummer, and as a solo singer and songwriter. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock… Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. Sussudio is a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Ah, sorry, just kidding, I don't really like In the Air Tonight, I was quoting from another song.

This is the Parody Thread you know.

U

User169

[QUOTE 2488459, member: 259"]I had to Google that, I thought it was Quentin Tarantino! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Is it Patrick Bateman? (a no google guess)

AmandaCyclingClothing.JPG
Anyone who has more than one small bag under their saddle, buy a Skoda Superb Estate, LOSERS!

lejogger

Guru
I like absolutely anyone who is on a bike.

Apart from Phil Collins. If he was on a bike, I'd hate him. No more than if I saw him without a bike.
Your post has made me think about Donny Osmond on a bike.

That man is simply the embodiment of all evil.

I'm not sure whether seeing the orange faced, bleach toothed, self-righteous toad, whom I detest most in the world on a lovely bike would make me want to cheese grate his face more or less...

... I think more.

sackville d

Veteran

Are you Pat Bateman??

To be honest I have loving feelings to all people on a bike apart from heroin dealers on full suspension mtbs that cost £99 when new.

Also consider how many times the OP may have been given the INR (imperceivable nod of recognition) and not actually noticed it happen.
Their deferance to his club jersey may have muted their greeting to near imperceivable levels of communications....or maybe he`s a Satan s Slave.They ride bikes you know:bicycle:

cervelo chic

Since joining a club ive noticed that when i wear my club Jersey 95% of cyclists never seem to reply with a nod or raised hand, but when im in just a normal jersey id say 60% reply.
And before anyone says maybe they dont like the club, i could be 40-50 miles away.

I don't tend to acknowledge people that don't wear lids... following the result of seeing a guy being hit by a car that wasn't wearing one who sadly died, has haunted me since

lejogger

Guru
I don't tend to acknowledge people that don't wear lids... following the result of seeing a guy being hit by a car that wasn't wearing one who sadly died, has haunted me since
I don't tend to acknowledge any cyclists who aren't wearing Barney the dinosaur outfits, a pink tutu, massive oversized clown shoes, and riding no handed whilst simultaneously juggling flaming torches.

I haven't ever known of anyone dying while riding like this so is obviously the safest way to do it and I will only say hello to people riding safely.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They will have no idea why you have not acknowledged them & probably think there goes another miserable twat.

And then comes on to the forum complaining that when on a ride a miserable twat in a plastic hat didn't say hello. Which means another penny for me and my 'Another miserable cyclist didn't say hello thread' pot.

Top Bottom