Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have a pal with a small glass blowing business, we were discussing business overheads this morning. £1000 a month gas and electric, £470 rent, staff wages for one part timer£250 and the list goes on and on. No wonder he has to charge for each item.

Must admit I am glad I run a mobile business nowadays.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
I miss Athena...

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Don't we all...

550w_birthdays_anthea_turner.jpg

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Thieving, talentless prick. I know one of the SuicideGirls he ripped off in his latest 'work'. To say she's a bit miffed by his appropriation of her image, and subsequent communication about why she's not happy would be a massive understatement.
Most artists are half-charlatan. It goes with the job.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
24-25_1024x1024.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Most artists are half-charlatan. It goes with the job.

Richard Prince goes way beyond that. He's a twat without a creative thought in his brain.

Obviously artists take inspiration where they can, but to describe most as 'half-charlatan' is pushing it a bit. It's when an artist denies influence or straight up rips something off that they become a charlatan.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I'll reserve judgement until I've actually seen his stuff, and, as an artist of sorts, I'll stick with my description.

SD1

[QUOTE 3974300, member: 45"]

You're all a bunch of poncy nobbers. I'm off to TK Maxx.[/QUOTE]
For originals or prints? I thought they only sold.....what do they sell? I remember, stuff that nobody else wants.

Top Bottom