As fabulous as Jess Ennis' bum is,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Come on Jess
Great-Britain-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif
Where's Fnarr now???

And sadly, I feel that this thread still requires more pictures......

Nearly there

Veteran
Here's Jessica and her bum standing in a wheelie bin full of iced water
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18248875
At least when she gets out nothing will have shrivelled up :cold:

When I look at Jessica Ennis' bum I get a certain thought. You know when you have a need and there's something so right and you just want it? All I'd want is for her to bend over for me and I'd have the perfect place to park my bike. No more kickstand.

Alex11

When I look at Jessica Ennis' bum I get a certain thought. You know when you have a need and there's something so right and you just want it? All I'd want is for her to bend over for me and I'd have the perfect place to park my bike. No more kickstand.

Steady on, but yes we all have that thought :laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, talk about ungrateful. Night Train is really aching from all the walking he's done today on his crutches, and he's just running a hot bath. I offered to pull the plug out on it, fetch a wheelie bin from the garden and fill it with ice for him instead, but he doesn't seem at all keen. :unsure:

I wonder if this thread will get any pictures soon?... :whistle:

Norm

I wonder if this thread will get any pictures soon?... :whistle:
Why? Has Google stopped working for you? I've not doubt some pre-pubescent will... oh, there's one here already. :rolleyes: (Not you, Classic33, but the person who had the imagination to put Ennis bum in to Google but can't work out how to post the image).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom