Ashes to Ashes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
potsy said:
That's exactly what i said while watching it the other day:ohmy: Final one of that too tomorrow,5am on Sky1 to coincide with US showing,my alarm is set:biggrin:

I gave up on Lost part way through the second series. I got sick of the amount of repeated scenes they showed.

potsy

Rambler
HelenD123 said:
I gave up on Lost part way through the second series. I got sick of the amount of repeated scenes they showed.
It has moved into the realms of fantasy and magic lately and is almost impossible to stay with the plot.
Lot of people gave up after series 2 I reckon,I tend to stay with programmes til the bitter end,sometimes wish I didn't:sad:

tmcd35

potsy said:
It has moved into the realms of fantasy and magic lately and is almost impossible to stay with the plot.
Lot of people gave up after series 2 I reckon,I tend to stay with programmes til the bitter end,sometimes wish I didn't:sad:

I orginally gave up on Lost at the end of season 3. I've just re-watched them all from the begining, back to back, and I must say I've thouroghly enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing the finally (probably when I get in from work tomorrow :laugh:)

potsy

Rambler
tmcd35 said:
I orginally gave up on Lost at the end of season 3. I've just re-watched them all from the begining, back to back, and I must say I've thouroghly enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing the finally (probably when I get in from work tomorrow :laugh:)
Luckily i'm on late shift tomorrow so can get up early and watch it,then go back to bed for an hour or 2:biggrin:

Top Bottom