Ashes to Ashes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

geek

;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've actually sort of watched this one ? ....seems OK....not really got into the other series.......I'm still lost, but got a beginners guide from the missus........

Plax

Guru
You know when the baddie bloke gave Alex the photos? Who wrote "I think we've found our grave" on the back of one?

Aye, I was thinking that. Keats must have, he developed the photos after all. I think he wrote it for Alex to give her a clue.

Plax

Guru
Didn't you get the impression they wanted you to think that Sam had written it?

What do you reckon -that dead policeman is Gene's dad?

I didn't get that idea (that they wanted you to think it was Sam), the impression I'm getting is that the dead policeman is a skeleton in Gene's closet, that Gene is the reason/cause of his death. Never thought of it from the dad point of view, but could explain why Hunt has the photo (unless it's some kind of trophy)

Plax

Guru
I thought that it seemed like a flaw in the story -that they wanted you to think that the photo already had the writing on the back even though he'd only just had them printed. But then, this series (and the rest of Ashes to Ashes) is so badly scripted I'm not sure what to understand that the moment. Every episode of Life on Mars was classic TV. This is a very poor relative, and only just worth watching.

The Gene Genie didn't kill anyone. Keats is the baddie, and we just need to find out why.

Reckon Sam will make an appearance next week?

Well, after the end credits, when they show brief clips of next weeks episode, there was a clip of Sam banging on a window. This may well just be Alex dreaming though as I'm sure he was wearing his black jacket which Gene burnt a few episodes back.

Renard

My daughter has a theory that the dead poiceman is Gene and all the other characters are somehow tied to him in their own respective comas.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Used to watch Life on Mars but never got into Ashes to Ashes.

Have watched the last couple of episodes though because my son likes it.

A bit confusing though to say the least since I've not seen any of the previous episodes.

Can someone please fill me in a bit so next week's episode makes a bit more sense.

For example, who's the bloke with glasses investigating Gene and was it him that killed the policeman last week? (if so, why?) Also, why is everyone hearing noises now? :biggrin: :biggrin: :wacko: :wacko:

Plax

Guru
Shaun said:
Used to watch Life on Mars but never got into Ashes to Ashes.

Have watched the last couple of episodes though because my son likes it.

A bit confusing though to say the least since I've not seen any of the previous episodes.

Can someone please fill me in a bit so next week's episode makes a bit more sense.

For example, who's the bloke with glasses investigating Gene and was it him that killed the policeman last week? (if so, why?) Also, why is everyone hearing noises now? :biggrin: :biggrin: :wacko: :wacko:

The bloke with glasses is Keats. He's investigating the department to air any dirty laundry and nail the Gene Genie. He didn't kill Viv last episode but he does seem to act very odd when he kneels by them. He did something similar a few episodes back. It's like he's sapping the last of their life force.

Don't know if this episode guide will be of help;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ashes_to_Ashes_episodes

shippers

My mrs thinks Keats is also dead, but from earlier- he looks a bit 1930's. It does appear that he's the baddie, having finished off the Black copper after the riot last week.
Gene could never be the baddy, despite the racism/sexism. I bet we never actually find out. It'll be like Lost, but won't go on as long.

Top Bottom